Interlude (Parenthèse) / page en français
Feature film 94mn, Red Epic, format 1:1,85, © 2016
Raphaël is 50-something and in a rut. Without telling his wife, he buys a sailboat and convinces his childhood friend Patrick, an eternal teenager, and Alain, a hypochondriac, to go on a tour of the Mediterranean Sea with him. Holidays just like in the old days! The three friends however soon notice that they are not as fit as they used to be and don't really share the same interests anymore. All that changes when they take two much younger women on board who join them on their tour...
Casting Vincent Winterhalter, Eric Viellard, Gilles Gaston-Dreyfus, Anne Serra, Sophie Verbeeck, Dinara Drukarova, Nathalie Besançon, Stéphane Roger, Theo Costa-Marini, Pauline Acquart, Franc Bruneau, Florence Cuny, Isalinde Giovanglisi, Luca Cimma, Cristiano Caccamo, Piero Brogi, Stan Carotenuto, Laurent Desbois, Isabelle Montoya, Raphaëlle Dubois.
Script : Hervé & Bernard Tanguy
Direction : Bernard Tanguy
Rezina Productions, Maje Production, LaClairière Production, Garance Capital, CB Partners.
In partnership with the French CNC and Movies Angels
in Paris, Le Lavandou, Port-Cros, Porquerolles
DVD & VOD available. Bonus : the Original Score by Stupeflip.
- The film wins the New Vision Award (Best film) at the BIFF (Bahamas International Film Festival)!
- in competition at the Fargo Film Festival, USA march 2018
- in competition at the Push!
Film Festival in Bristol, USA oct 2017
- in competition at the Orlando
Film Festival, USA oct 2017
- in competition at the BIFF (Bahamas International Film Festival) in dec 2017
- screening at the Herault
du Cinema (Cap d'Agde, France) in June 2017
- screening at the Russian Festival of Niort (13rd of March 2017)
- screening at the Cannes
RCC Festival (11-17 Dec 2016)
- the French release is scheduled on the 20th of July 2016
- the film has been screened in Paris at the French RV
- The film has been selected at the International
Hof Festival in Germany and at the 20e
Rencontres du Cinéma de Vence
- The actress and director Agnès Jaoui brings
- The film raised money from Movies-Angels.
- Stupeflip has made the music score.
Clip for Movies
Angels (Crowdfunding, in French only)